A delicious twist on tacos, these Low FODMAP Taco Stuffed Peppers make an easy, weeknight meal!
Fork-tender bell peppers are stuffed with flavorful ground beef spiced with Low FODMAP taco seasoning and topped with all kinds of fresh and colorful garnishes in this easy Low FODMAP Taco Stuffed Peppers recipe. It’s perfect for a delicious weeknight meal!
- 1 lb. ground beef (or turkey)
- ½ cup tomato puree**
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp. low fodmap taco seasoning
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut in half through the stem, stem and seeds removed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced black olives
- Chopped chives
- Low FODMAP Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large skillet, brown ground beef until done. Stir in tomato puree, water, and taco seasoning.
- Scoop taco mixture into pepper halves, distributing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes. Top with (optional) cheese and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before topping with optional garnishes and serving.