With fresh tomatoes, cucumber, and lots of herbs, this gluten-free Low FODMAP Quinoa Tabbouleh is filled with fresh, Mediterranean-inspired flavor.
Whenever possible, I enjoy experimenting with flavors from around the world. Inspired by a dish I had while studying abroad in Egypt, this Low FODMAP Quinoa Tabbouleh is gluten free (it’s normally made with wheat bulgur) and filled with fresh flavor!
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- ½ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, chopped (about ⅔ cups)
- 1 pkg. mint stems removed and leaves chopped (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, and chives. Top with dressing and mix to coat.