Filled with whole grain oats and nutrient-packed pumpkin, this Low Fodmap Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is a fantastic fall-inspired breakfast.
Whether we like it or not, fall is coming … at least in the US. So, I say let’s embrace it and eat all things pumpkin pie! 🙂 Enjoy this fall-flavored Low Fodmap Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal for a filling and flavorful breakfast or brunch!
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (use gluten free oats for gluten free)
- 2 cups low fodmap milk of choice (I like Milkadamia)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup maple syrup, optional
- Combine oats and milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until desired thickness is achieved.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Serve with pecans and maple syrup.
Like what you see? Sign up for the Fun Without Fodmaps newsletter and never miss a beat!