Classic Italian spices, like oregano, rosemary and thyme add tons of flavor to this easy, whole grain Low Fodmap Pizza Popcorn – great for a tasty snack!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, popcorn is one of my favorite snacks … especially when it’s homemade and flavored! Today’s variation features some yummy Italian-inspired herbs to make Low Fodmap Pizza Popcorn. What’s not to love about that?!
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 8 cups popped popcorn (using your preferred method)
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, oregano, rosemary, thyme and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over popcorn in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Season with salt, to taste. Enjoy!