Spiced without being overly spicy, this Low FODMAP Moroccan Chicken is a delicious alternative to plain, grilled chicken!
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are a staple in our household. I love using different homemade spice blends to transform plain chicken to fit almost any cuisine. In fact, today’s blend filled with cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and turmeric has so much North African/Middle Eastern-inspired flavor. It is quite simply delicious!
Plus, this Low FODMAP Moroccan Chicken pairs perfectly with last week’s Low FODMAP Quinoa Tabbouleh.
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. coriander
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken. Transfer mixture to a gallon Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Seal and mix to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour but ideally 8+ hours.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill (or broiler) on high. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any leftover marinade. Grill chicken 2-3 minutes per side or until done.