Fresh herbs and a light olive oil vinaigrette make this Low Fodmap Dilly Potato Salad a warm-weather favorite!
Instead of a traditional mayo-based sauce, this Low Fodmap Dilly Potato Salad uses a flavorful olive oil and fresh herb vinaigrette. Served warm or cold, this delicious salad is perfect for any warm-weather grill-out or get-together!
- 2 lb. red potatoes
- ¼ cup chives, minced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add red potatoes and cook until fork-tender; about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and cut in quarters. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together chives, dill, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and vinegar. Add to potatoes. Stir until everything is mixed and coated with dressing. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Does “fodmap” sounds like some foreign navigation system? In need of a quick refresher? Check out: What the Heck is a FODMAP?!