Low Fodmap Dark Chocolate Blueberry Mac Nut Clusters. Enough said. 🙂
Blueberries + Macadamia Nuts + Dark Chocolate = WINNING!
Even a non-chocolate-lover like me can appreciate this decadent combo! In fact, I love to keep these in the freezer (after they’ve set) because I love all things frozen fruit. I’m kind of obsessed. You know how some people eat ice cream straight out of the freezer (ahem, my husband), well I’ve been known to munch on frozen blueberries by the handful. 😀
Anyways, these bites are pretty amazing and I’m sure they’ll be a hit! I mean what’s not to love about fresh blueberries and crunchy macadamia nuts slathered in a layer of rich dark chocolate. Droool.
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup blueberries, washed and dried
- Sea salt, to taste
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to melt in 10 second increments until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, toss together macadamia nuts and blueberries. Drop a spoonful into the chocolate mixture and toss to coat. Using a fork, remove the coated nut and berry mixture, gently shaking off excess chocolate and place on wax paper. Repeat until all of nuts and berries have been coated.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy!
FODMAP sounds like some foreign navigation system? Needing a quick refresher? Read: What the Heck is a FODMAP?! And, connect with me on Instagram! (that’s usually where I’m hanging out) 🙂