Serve this sweet and savory, Low Fodmap Chicken and Grape Salad on a bed of greens or low fodmap toast.
Served over a bed of greens or on top of low fodmap toast (my current go-to is Udi’s White Sandwich Bread), this Low Fodmap Chicken and Grape Salad makes a delicious light lunch or supper.
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. chives, minced + extra for garnish
- Place diced chicken, grapes, walnuts and celery into a large bowl. Toss to mix and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, dijon, vinegar and minced chives. Pour over chicken and grape mixture and stir to mix. Serve or chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
Like what you see? Sign up for the Fun Without Fodmaps newsletter and never miss a beat!