Low FODMAP Spinach Salad with Strawberries features a balsamic vinaigrette, crunchy pecans, and optional feta cheese.
Today’s Low FODMAP Spinach Salad with Strawberries is another modified recipe from my family’s holiday menu repertoire. Although it can definitely be enjoyed year-round, this simple salad is an easy and colorful addition to any holiday dinner table.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 16 medium strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ¼ cup pecan halves
- 2 oz. feta cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach and toss to coat.
- Add strawberries, pecans, and optional feta. Toss to mix and serve.