Whether it’s an easy weeknight meal or simple stay-at-home date night supper, this Low FODMAP Spicy Lemon Pasta with Shrimp recipe is delicious! And, it just happens to be gluten-free!
Rich, buttery and oh-so-delicious, this Low FODMAP Spicy Lemon Pasta with Shrimp recipe is nothing short of flavor-FULL! I have been using Ancient Harvest® Supergrain Pasta™ Linguine and I love the texture! In fact, my gluten-tolerating husband even enjoys this pasta!
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter (or ghee), divided
- 1 ¼ lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. low FODMAP Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 cups spinach
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp. chives, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook gluten-free pasta according to package instructions. Drain, toss with a little olive oil (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and 1 Tbsp. butter. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp start to turn pink; flipping once. Once shrimp are almost cooked, stir in Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted; stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked pasta to shrimp and spinach mixture. Add remaining 3 Tbsp. butter; stir until melted and well mixed.
- Top with lemon juice, chives, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!