Sweet. Salty(ish). Spicy. and Crunchy! This Low Fodmap Spicy Cinnamon Chipotle Popcorn makes for one delicious afternoon, evening or really anytime-of-the-day snack!
Popcorn. Why do you have be soooooo goooooood?!
Luckily, it’s delicious and low fodmap!
… because if it wasn’t, I don’t know what I’d do! 😉
Anywayyyyyys, this Low Fodmap Spicy Cinnamon Chipotle Popcorn Hits. The. Spot! A little sweet. A little spicy. Crunchy and salty. It’s pretty much the best afternoon, late night or lazy-Sunday-binge-watching-Netflix snack ever! 😀
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. chipotle pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 8 cups popped popcorn (using your preferred method)
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, cinnamon, chipotle pepper, cayenne pepper and brown sugar.
- Pour mixture over popcorn in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Season with salt, to taste. Enjoy!
And, I know I say to mix it all in a large bowl, but I sometimes I get a lil’ crazy and dump it all into a large ziploc bag and give it a good shake! (I know, total rebel) You should probably try it. 😀