A flavorful four ingredient main dish, this Low FODMAP Salmon with Rosemary and Chives is delicious and packed with heart-healthy omega-3’s.
This Low FODMAP Salmon with Rosemary and Chives recipe is a go-to in our house. I love salmon, but only when it’s done right, like baked until just flaky and melt-in-your-mouth good. Yum! Typically, I pair this with steamed broccoli or green beans and mashed or baked potatoes. It is also delicious on top of a bed of greens for a yummy and filling salad.
- 1 ¼ lb. salmon with skin, sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. dried chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon pieces on baking sheet, skin side down. Dividing evenly, top salmon pieces with olive oil, rosemary, and chives.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.
Like what you see? Sign up for the Fun Without Fodmaps newsletter and never miss a beat. Bonus: You’ll receive a downloadable eBook with my top 10 recipes.