With only a handful of ingredients, these Low FODMAP Pancakes with Raspberries will quickly become a breakfast favorite!
Although I typically crave more savory breakfasts, like Low FODMAP Fajitas Migas, every once in awhile I want something sweet. And, these Low FODMAP Pancakes with Raspberries fit the bill. Not only are delicious, but they also require only a handful of ingredients that I typically always have on hand!
- 2 small unripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- Banana slices, for garnish (optional)
- Place bananas, eggs, and flour in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Once hot, scoop ¼ cup portions of batter into skillet and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until done. Remove from heat and set aside. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup, raspberries, and optional banana slices.
Like what you see? Sign up for the Fun Without Fodmaps newsletter and never miss a beat. Bonus: You’ll receive a downloadable eBook with my top 10 recipes.