With only a handful of ingredients, these Low Fodmap Pancakes with Raspberries will quickly become a breakfast favorite!
Although I typically crave more savory breakfasts, like Low Fodmap Fajitas Migas, every once in awhile I want something sweet. And, these Low Fodmap Pancakes with Raspberries fit the bill. Not only are delicious, but they also require only a handful of ingredients that I typically always have on hand!
- 2 small bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- Banana slices, for garnish (optional)
- Place bananas, eggs and flour into a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Once hot, scoop ¼ cup portions of batter onto skillet and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until done. Remove from heat and set aside. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup, raspberries and optional banana slices.