Ready in 10 minutes, this Low FODMAP Maple Dijon Shrimp is a quick, sweet and savory twist on plain shrimp.
I am always looking for fun ways to jazz up plain old protein foods. This Low FODMAP Maple Dijon Shrimp is exactly that. It’s a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy and a whole lot of delicious!
Serve it on a simple romaine salad, over brown rice pasta with wilted spinach, or with steamed broccoli and a baked potato.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chives, optional garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute and flip. Cook for another 30 seconds. Add sauce and stir occasionally. Cook until shrimp are done and sauce is hot. Remove from heat.
- Serve topped with optional chives.