Spend five minutes at night whipping up this Low Fodmap Lemon Raspberry Overnight Oats recipe for a quick and easy breakfast that is light and refreshing!
Overnight oats have been a staple breakfast for me since my college days. I love being able to whip them together at night and have an easy and complete breakfast ready-to-go!
Although you can make just about any flavor, this Lemon Raspberry Overnight Oats recipe is light and refreshing – perfect for spring!
- 1 cup low fodmap milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup gluten free oats
- 20 raspberries, divided
- Chia seeds, optional garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Stir in oats, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide oat mixture between two bowls. Top each bowl with half the raspberries. Sprinkle with extra (optional) chia seeds. Enjoy!