Popcorn that tastes like a dill pickle? Yes, please! This Low Fodmap Dill Popcorn is one of my favorite low fodmap snacks!
It’s a pretty bold statement, but I think popcorn may just be my favorite low fodmap snack … especially when tastes like a dill pickle. MMm MMm!
I like to pop a bunch of popcorn and make a couple of different flavors like my Low Fodmap Spicy Cinnamon Chipotle Popcorn and this Low Fodmap Dill Pickle Popcorn.
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 rounded tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 8 cups popped popcorn (using your preferred method)
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar and dill.
- Pour dressing over popcorn in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Season with salt, to taste. Enjoy!