Whole grain gluten free pasta meets fresh and flavorful ingredients in this quick and easy Low Fodmap Caprese Pasta Salad.
Filled with fresh ingredients and the classic combo of tomatoes, basil and balsamic, this Low Fodmap Caprese Pasta Salad just screams summer! Serve it warm or cold (how I prefer it), this is a quick pasta salad to whip up for a light and easy meal.
And, if you’re feeling adventurous (and tolerate it), add some fresh mozzarella for a little extra something, something. 🙂
- 1 box gluten free spaghetti
- ⅓ cup garlic infused olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. low fodmap Italian seasoning
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) fresh mozzarella ball, diced (optional)
- ¼ cup basil leaves, shredded (for garnish)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Once al dente, drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- While pasta is cooking, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasoning. Set aside.
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl. Toss with dressing, cherry tomato halves and mozzarella (optional). Serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to two days; topping with basil just before serving.