With just four ingredients, this Low FODMAP Bacon Wrapped Chicken is an easy, flavorful entree. Serve with steamed veggies or over a bed of lettuce.
I am all about super simple recipes with minimal ingredients, especially during a crazy, hectic week. With just four ingredients, this Low FODMAP Bacon Wrapped Chicken is easy-to-make and delicious with steamed broccoli or over a bed of romaine dressed with olive oil and vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- 1 (20 oz.) package boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6 pieces)
- 6-8 slices of lower sodium bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and sage. Add chicken and toss to coat. Wrap each piece of chicken with a slice of bacon and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done. Enjoy warm.