Fresh and colorful, this 10-minute Low FODMAP Asian Zoodle Salad is DE-lish! Make this fast and flavorful salad recipe for a light lunch or serve with shrimp for a quick supper.
Sometimes I just crave a light and refreshing salad full of crunch. This Low FODMAP Asian Zoodle Salad offers all that and more! Although a delicious plant-based option on its own, I often like to top it with sautéed shrimp for a little more protein.
- 1 (5 oz.) package zoodles (about 2 zucchini, spiralized)
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup minced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup minced chives
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Toss together zucchini, carrot, pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sugar, olive oil and sesame oil. Season to taste with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with chives and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!
Like what you see? Sign up for the Fun Without Fodmaps newsletter and never miss a beat. Bonus: You’ll receive a downloadable eBook with my top 10 recipes.