Fresh and colorful, this 10-minute Low Fodmap Asian Zoodle Salad is DE-lish! Make this fast and flavorful salad recipe for a light lunch or serve with shrimp for a quick supper.
Sometimes I just crave a light and refreshing salad full of crunch. This Low Fodmap Asian Zoodle Salad offers all that and more! Although a delicious plant-based option, on it’s own, I often like to top it with sautéed shrimp for a little more protein.
- 1 (5 oz.) package zoodles (about 2 zucchini, spiralized)
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup minced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup minced chives
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Toss together zucchini, carrot, pepper and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sugar, olive oil and sesame oil. Season to taste with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with chives and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!